Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm So Excited, I Can't Hide It!

Perez Hilton has the best news everrrr…

The king of the urban-pop club smashes, Timbaland, will have the follow up to his 2007 release “Shock Value” released on February 14th. Happy Valentine’s Day indeed! The first single is said to be “Meltdown”, featuring Gwen Stefani and Justin Timberlake. Also hot tracks include “That’s The Way”, featuring Usher & Keri Hilson, “Dumb” featuring my beloved Jonas Brothers, “Across The Sky” featuring Madonna & Justin (again), and “Underground”, which features a sample of Darude’s “Sandstorm” and vocals by Rihanna!

“Meltdown” should be leaking soon…

I can barely contain my excitement! Other guests include: T-Pain, Akon, Jay-Z, Linkin Park, Dr. Dre, Missy Elliot, Jordin Sparks, T.I., Flo Rida and Coolio.

Yes, he is the king. We should all hail him and kiss his ring.

Click here to read more in depth descriptions of the “hot songs” mentioned thanks to Perez.

No comments:

Follow Me on Instagram via @melismaticdiva