Sunday, December 21, 2008

FLASHBACK

I've been to a lot of concerts, and have met a lot of musicians. And when I say "a lot", I mean a lot. I've been incredibly blessed in terms of opportunities, and have been often told I should write a book about the experiences I've had in the past 25 years of my life. Consider this my first draft. :)

Click here for a full list of all of the artists I have seen.

Finished Articles:
-The PopOdyssey Tour @ Toronto Skydome (2001)
-The *NSYNC & Soluna Disaster (2001)
-Teen Pop Mania: The Best of Both Worlds Tour (January 2008)
-Love Is Atomic (Call Me Invicible): A Night of Chick Rock (August 2009)
-I Come Closer...to Kings of Leon (September 2009)
-VH1's Divas Live (September 2009)
-Dragonette Is Fixin' To Thrill & Makes Good (November 2009)
-Actually, Her Name's Marina (& the Diamonds) (March 2010)
-Like Robyn Said, I Dance On My Own (All Hearts Tour) (August 2010)
-'Start of Something New' with Jamie Bendell (August 2010)
-Kelly Rowland Through 'Rose Colored Glasses' (August 2010)
-JYJ Debuts in NYC (November 2010)
-Janet Jackson & Mindless Behavior @ Radio City (April 2011)
-Simon Curtis & Sky Ferreira @ SuperFraiche (April 2011)
-Manika Private Showcase (June 2011)
-SMTOWN NYC (TVXQ!, BoA, Kangta, Super Junior, SHINee, Girls' Generation, f(x)) (October 2011)
-MTV Iggy's Best New Band in the World feat. 2NE1 (December 2011)
-Pastele, Benatton, Flawless & Jay Saint in Chelsea (January 2012)-Meeting Lil' Jon in Soho (October 2012)
-Wonder Girls at the Hard Rock in Times Square (October 2012)
-Madonna's MDNA Tour at the Garden (November 2012)
-Conor Maynard @ iHeartRadio (January 2013)
-The Saturdays & Kerli at the Highland (January 2013)
-Miasha Private Showcase at Montana Studios (February 2013)-Travis Garland, Lydia Caesar & Aaron Camper @ SOB's (March 2013)
-P!NK's 'Truth About Love' Tour @ the Garden (March 2013)

No comments:

Follow Me on Instagram via @melismaticdiva